Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, fridges and minibars (stocked with some free items)
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the helpful staff
- Steps from Long Street and 9 minutes on foot from Greenmarket Square
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 782 reviews
About the Happy Rhino HotelLocation 179 Loop Street, Cape Town, Western Cape 8001
As a guest of Happy Rhino Hotel, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. The business-friendly Happy Rhino Hotel also features laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available.
- 116 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Cape Town Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Happy Rhino Hotel offers 116 forms of accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Cape Town hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 80 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 150 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Happy Rhino Hotel Cape Town
- Happy Rhino Cape Town
- Happy Rhino