- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- V&A Waterfront
- 8 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- 17 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Table Bay Hotel is located on the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lions Head and Camps Bay Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Two Oceans Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium.
- V&A Waterfront - 8 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium - 17 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium - 3 min drive
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 4 min drive
- Long Street - 4 min drive
- Woodstock Station - 7 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 13 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Camissa – Ocean-view brasserie offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Union Bar – Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Atlantic Grill – Restaurant. Serves breakfast and brunch.
- The Lounge – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
The Table Bay Hotel
Food and drink