Find cheap hotels in Capel
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Capel
Most frequently booked hotels in Capel
Finding Capel Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Capel? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Capel has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Capel include:
- Capel Vale Winery
- Tuart Forest National Park
- Wonnerup House
- South West Rail and Heritage Centre
- Bonking Frog Wines
- Donnybrook Country Club
- Busselton Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Capel?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Capel, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Capel are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 17°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 311 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 141 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Capel is 797 mm.