Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a washer/dryer and a separate sitting area
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include a business centre and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the location for its sightseeing and nightlife
- Steps from Cardiff Bay and 9 minutes on foot from Techniquest
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 335 reviews
About the A Space in the City at Century WharfLocation Dumballs Road, Cardiff, Wales CF10 5NG
A Space in the City at Century Wharf offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Cardiff apartment is smoke free.
- 63 guestrooms or units
- 17 buildings
- Built in 2009
- Business facilities
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (21.7 km / 13.5 mi)
- Train station: Cardiff Bay Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
A Space in the City at Century Wharf offers 63 forms of accommodation with washers/dryers and DVD players. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Cardiff apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at A Space in the City at Century Wharf
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.