Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Continental breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the beds
- 9 minutes by car from Isca Augusta and 9 minutes from University of Wales-Newport
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Celtic Guest Houses, The Old RectoryLocation The Old Rectory, Magor Road, Llanmartin, Newport, Wales NP18 2EB
Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory offers its guests a terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available.
- 1 building
- 6 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.)
- Train station: Newport Severn Tunnel Junction Station (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory offers 6 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a safe. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Newport guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 9 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Celtic Guest Houses Old Rectory House Newport
- Celtic Guest Houses Old Rectory House
- Celtic Guest Houses Old Rectory Newport
- Celtic Guest Houses Old Rectory
- Celtic Guest Houses Old Rectory Guesthouse Newport
- Celtic Guest Houses Old Rectory Guesthouse
- Celtic Guest Houses The Old Rectory
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.