Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, room service (during limited hours) and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a meeting room and laundry facilities
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to public transport
- 13 minutes by car from Museum of Welsh Life (Welsh Folk Museum) and 5 minutes from Barry Island Pleasure Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 96 reviews
About the Celtic International Hotel Cardiff AirportLocation Port Road, Barry, Wales CF62 3BT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Celtic International Hotel Cardiff Airport also features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Barry hotel is smoke free.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.)
- Train station: Rhoose Cardiff International Airport Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Celtic International Hotel Cardiff Airport offers 50 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Celtic International Hotel Cardiff Airport has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib or roll-away bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 6.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.