Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 8 restaurants, 3 coffee shops/cafés and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, body wraps or hydrotherapy at Forum Spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, 2 indoor tennis courts and a health club
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 4-minute drive from Isca Augusta and a few minutes from Caerleon Amphitheatre
- Free local-area shuttle service
Celtic Manor Resort ratings based on 37 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Celtic Manor Resort
21 Apr 2019 by Michelle Howells
Thank you for your lovely 5 star review. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon. Kind regards Michelle Howells Front of House Manager
21 Apr 2019 by Michelle Howells
Thank you for the five star review. I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel again soon. Kind regards Michelle Howells Front of House Manager
First class resort
About the Celtic Manor ResortLocation Chepstow Road, Newport, Wales NP18 2YB
Celtic Manor Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and indoor tennis courts. There are 8 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 31 meeting rooms available. An indoor pool, a kid's pool, and a health club are also featured at the luxury Celtic Manor Resort. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Newport hotel is smoke free.
- 334 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 8 dining venues
- 3 coffee shops
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Indoor tennis courts -2
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (51.9 km / 32.3 mi)
- Train station: Newport Station (6.4 km / 3.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Celtic Manor Resort offers 334 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
The Crown – This fine-dining restaurant serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Rafters at Twenty Ten – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Olive Tree – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
A golf course, indoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Forum Spa has 16 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Celtic Manor Resort Newport
- Celtic Manor Resort
- Celtic Manor Newport
- Celtic Manor
- Celtic Manor Hotel Newport
- Celtic Manor Resort Newport, Wales
- Celtic Hotel Manor
You should know
- Celtic Manor Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.