Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Raglans Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the proximity to the airport
- Just a 4-minute drive from Museum of Welsh Life (Welsh Folk Museum) and a few minutes from Cardiff City Stadium
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd
Convenient to motorway
12 Apr 2018 by Ben Underwood
Thank you for your review and feedback. I will address the issues you've raised directly and I apologise for any inconvenience. Best wishes, Ben Underwood | General Manager.
Good hotel, well sited for transport links
Hotel great...but the price I paid????
Would definitely stay again
Dogs were so welcome it made our stay fantastic
great hotel and staff
About the Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-CaerdyddLocation Copthorne Way Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff, Wales CF5 6DH
As a guest of Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Cardiff hotel is smoke free.
- 135 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.)
- Train station: Waun-gron Park Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd offers 135 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Cardiff hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Raglans Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Bar and Lounge – This bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd
- Copthorne Cardiff-Caerdydd
- Copthorne Hotel Cardiff Caerdydd Wales
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 9 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.