Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the beds
- 10 minutes by car from Museum of Welsh Life (Welsh Folk Museum) and 11 minutes from Castell Coch (Red Castle)
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 687 reviews
About the Miskin Manor Hotel And Health ClubLocation Pendoylan Road, Pontyclun, Wales CF72 8ND
Miskin Manor Hotel And Health Club offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Miskin Manor Hotel And Health Club also features spa services, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. This 4-star Pontyclun hotel is smoke free.
- 42 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Pontyclun Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Miskin Manor Hotel And Health Club offers 42 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Pontyclun hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 20.00 per day.
- Pets: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Miskin Manor Hotel Pontyclun
- Miskin Manor Pontyclun
- Miskin Manor
- Hotel Miskin Manor
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.