Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include a free kids' club, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Cardiff Bay and 7 minutes on foot from Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Novotel Cardiff Centre ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Cardiff Centre
24 Apr 2019 by Kamilla
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Cardiff Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Kamilla Robak
22 Apr 2019 by Kamilla
Dear Guest Thank you for your rating. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely, Kamilla Robak Guest services
31 Mar 2019 by Kamilla
Dear Guest Thank you for your rating. I hope that I may have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. Kind regards Kamilla Robak Guest services
30 Aug 2018 by Suzanne Staples
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Guest Services.
30 Jul 2018 by D.Goncalves
Thank you for your very kind words. Very much appreciated and our team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. Look forward to welcoming you back soon! Warm regards,
Interesting Novotel Cardiff
1 Jun 2018 by Suzanne
Thank you very much for your review - delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I have just spoken with Emily and she is all smiles :) Thank you!! I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Guest Services.
23 May 2018 by Suzanne
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay your stay. However, disappointed to hear that your evening meal at the hotel fell below our standards. Your feedback has already been passed to the Head Chef for his action. Please accept our apologies. We hope to better serve you in the future. Kind regards, Guest Services.
Good family stay
23 Apr 2018 by Suzanne
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Chlorine levels are monitored. However, I have passed your comments to the leisure team to look into. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards, Guest Services.
Novotel hotel Cardiff
About the Novotel Cardiff CentreLocation Schooner Way, Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff, Wales CF10 4RT
As a guest of Novotel Cardiff Centre, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 2259 square feet (210 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, a free kid's club, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel Cardiff Centre. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Cardiff hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 138 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2259 sq ft of conference space
- 210 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (23.3 km / 14.5 mi)
- Train station: Cardiff Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Cardiff Centre offers 138 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. This Cardiff hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Elements – This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Cardiff Centre Hotel
- Novotel Cardiff Centre
- Novotel Cardiff Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Hotel Accor Cardiff Centre
- Novotel Cardiff Centre Wales
- Cardiff Novotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.