Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and ironing boards
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Village Pub & Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, body treatments or body wraps at Village Gym
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the helpful staff
- Just a 3-minute drive from Castell Coch (Red Castle) and 6 minutes from Llandaff Cathedral
Reviews from Trip Advisor
48.0% of guests recommend out of 3372 reviews
About the Village Hotel CardiffLocation 29 Pendwyallt Road, Coryton, Cardiff, Wales CF14 7EF
Village Hotel Cardiff offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Village Hotel Cardiff. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Cardiff hotel.
- 1 building
- 118 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (22.5 km / 14 mi)
- Train station: Coryton Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Village Hotel Cardiff offers 118 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2016.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Village Pub & Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Starbucks – This coffee shop specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Village Gym has 7 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children may access the hotel pool during limited hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children are allowed in the pool during certain hours and these are subject to change. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Village Hotel Cardiff
- Village Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.