Find cheap hotels in Carhaix-Plouguer
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Carhaix-Plouguer
Most frequently booked hotels in Carhaix-Plouguer
Finding Carhaix-Plouguer Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Carhaix-Plouguer? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Carhaix-Plouguer has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Carhaix-Plouguer include:
- Valley of the Saints
- Les Arbres du Monde au Huelgoat
- Foret de Huelgoat
- Portes Cathedral
- Musee de L'Abeille Vivante & La Cite des
- Musee du Faouet
When is the Best Time to Explore Carhaix-Plouguer?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Carhaix-Plouguer, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Carhaix-Plouguer are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Carhaix-Plouguer is 31 mm.