- Pantglas World of Nature
- 7 min drive
- Afon Gwili
- 16 min drive
- Skanda Vale
- 22 min drive
- Swansea (SWS)
- 53 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Afon Duad Inn is located in Carmarthen. West Wales Museum of Childhood and National Woollen Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Teifi Valley Railway Limited and Sculpture Heaven.
- Pantglas World of Nature - 7 min drive
- West Wales Museum of Childhood - 9 min drive
- National Woollen Museum - 12 min drive
- Afon Gwili - 16 min drive
- Skanda Vale - 22 min drive
- Carmarthen Station - 21 min drive
- Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) - 99 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves dinner.