Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the 2 bars/lounges
- Amenities include a meeting room
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Laugharne Castle and 8 minutes on foot from Dylan's Boathouse
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 462 reviews
About the The Brown'sLocation King Street, Carmarthen, Wales SA33 4RY
You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Carmarthen hotel is smoke free.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1752
- Full breakfast (free)
- 1 conference room
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (126.7 km / 78.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Brown's offers 13 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. 28-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Browns Hotel Carmarthen
- Browns Carmarthen
- Brown's Hotel Carmarthen
- Hotel The Brown's Carmarthen
- Carmarthen The Brown's Hotel
- The Brown's Carmarthen
- Brown's Hotel Carmarthen
- Brown's Carmarthen
- Brown's Hotel
- Hotel The Brown's
- The Brown’s
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.