Find cheap hotels in Carmichaels
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Carmichaels
Most frequently booked hotels in Carmichaels
Finding Carmichaels Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Carmichaels? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Carmichaels has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Carmichaels include:
- Rohannas Golf Course
- Greene County Museum
- Nemacolin Castle
- Waynesburg University
- Sunset Park
- California University of Pennsylvania
- State Theatre Center for the Arts
When making plans for your holiday in Carmichaels, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Carmichaels?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Carmichaels, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Carmichaels are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 258 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 312 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 278 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Carmichaels is 1096 mm.