Find cheap hotels in Carnarvon
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Carnarvon
Most frequently booked hotels in Carnarvon
Finding Carnarvon Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Carnarvon? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Carnarvon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Carnarvon include:
- Minden Wild Water Preserve
- Moon Shadows Estate Winery
- Hawk Lake Log Chute
- Haliburton Sculpture Forest
- Haliburton Highlands Museum
- Rails End Gallery and Arts Centre
- Haliburton Forest and Wild Life Reserve
When is the Best Time to Explore Carnarvon?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Carnarvon, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Carnarvon are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and September, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 9°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Carnarvon is 31 mm.