Find cheap hotels in Casei Gerola
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Casei Gerola
Most frequently booked hotels in Casei Gerola
Finding Casei Gerola Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Casei Gerola? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Casei Gerola
The city of Casei Gerola has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Casei Gerola include:
- Regina Elena Park
- Mother of the Fallen Statue
- Castelnuovo Scrivia Cathedral
- Circuito Tazio Nuvolari
- Tortona Castle
- 7 Laghi Kart
- Castelletto Circuit
When is the Best Time to Explore Casei Gerola?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Casei Gerola, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Casei Gerola are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas January and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 182 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 327 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Casei Gerola is 1027 mm.