Find cheap hotels in Cassidy
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cassidy
Most frequently booked hotels in Cassidy
Finding Cassidy Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Cassidy? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Cassidy has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cassidy include:
- WildPlay Nanaimo
- Ladysmith Little Theatre
- Ladysmith Marina
- Roberts Memorial Provincial Park
- Ladysmith Museum
- Frank Jameson Community Centre
- LMS Community Marina
When making plans for your holiday in Cassidy, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Nanaimo, BC (YCD) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cassidy?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Cassidy, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Cassidy are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 14 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Cassidy is 45 mm.