Find cheap hotels in Castelfranco Veneto
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Castelfranco Veneto
Most frequently booked hotels in Castelfranco Veneto
Finding Castelfranco Veneto Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Castelfranco Veneto? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Castelfranco Veneto hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Castelfranco Veneto
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Castelfranco Veneto, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following Castelfranco Veneto hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Speranza
- Hotel Fior
- Hotel Alla Torre
This Castelfranco Veneto hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Hotel Fior
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Castelfranco Veneto appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Hotel Alla Torre
- Albergo Roma, BW Signature Collection
Exploring Castelfranco Veneto
The city of Castelfranco Veneto has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Castelfranco Veneto include:
- Golf Club Ca' Amata
- Giardini dell'Arena
- Scrovegni Chapel
- Church of the Eremitani
- Pedrocchi Cafe
- Sanctuary of Noce
- Church of St. John the Baptist
When making plans for your trip to Castelfranco Veneto, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Treviso (TSF) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Castelfranco Veneto?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Castelfranco Veneto, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Castelfranco Veneto are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 174 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Castelfranco Veneto is 917 mm.