Find cheap hotels in Castle Danger
Hotels from £69
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Castle Danger
Most frequently booked hotels in Castle Danger
Finding Castle Danger Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Castle Danger? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Castle Danger
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Castle Danger, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Castle Danger hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Grand Superior Lodge
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Castle Danger liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Grand Superior Lodge
Exploring Castle Danger
The relaxing city of Castle Danger is known for its restaurants and lake views. Popular attractions in and around Castle Danger include:
- Castle Danger Brewery
- Gooseberry Falls State Park
- Split Rock Lighthouse State Park
- Lakeview National Golf Course
- Hellacioius Overlook
- The Breakwater and Light House
- Lake County Historical Depot Museum
When arranging your Castle Danger getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Castle Danger?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Castle Danger, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Castle Danger are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 83 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 246 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 297 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 164 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Castle Danger is 790 mm.