- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ballymaloe Gardens
- 10 min drive
- Ballymaloe House Cookery School
- 10 min drive
- Jameson Experience
- 11 min drive
- Cork (ORK)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Castlemartyr, Castlemartyr Resort is in a rural location and near the beach. Water Rock Golf Course and Youghal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ballynamona Beach and Redbarn Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Fota Wildlife Park, or check out an event or a game at Youghal Greyhound Stadium.
- Ballymaloe Gardens - 10 min drive
- Ballymaloe House Cookery School - 10 min drive
- Jameson Experience - 11 min drive
- Ballynamona Beach - 15 min drive
- Water Rock Golf Course - 15 min drive
- Midleton Station - 16 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 34 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Honestly, I'd say this was the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in. From the greeting even before we got into the hotel, to the tour en route to our room, to the bedroom and everything else the hotel had to offer, it was a complete joy. We were down for our wedding anniversary from the north and it's a testament to how good here was that I'd happily drive the 5 1/2 hours back again for it.