Find cheap hotels in Castletownbere
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Castletownbere
Most frequently booked hotels in Castletownbere
Finding Castletownbere Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Castletownbere? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The quaint city of Castletownbere is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Castletownbere include:
- Sarah Walker Gallery
- Derreenataggart Stone Circle
- Dunboy Castle
- Puxley Mansion
- Mizen Head
- Bere Island Heritage Centre
- Hungry Hill
When making plans for your trip to Castletownbere, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Castletownbere?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Castletownbere, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Castletownbere are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas April and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 236 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 287 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Castletownbere is 918 mm.