Find cheap hotels in Castro Daire
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Castro Daire
Most frequently booked hotels in Castro Daire
Finding Castro Daire Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Castro Daire? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Castro Daire
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Castro Daire, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Castro Daire hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Montemuro
The following Castro Daire hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Authentic Detached Manor With Private Garden
- Holiday Home for two in Idyllic Garden With Saltwater Swimming Pool
Exploring Castro Daire
The city of Castro Daire has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Castro Daire include:
- Serra de Montemuro
- Ponte da Panchorra
- Municipal Auditorium Adacio Pestana
- Sao Joao de Tarouca Monastery
- Passadiços do Paiva
- Caldas de Aregos Thermal Baths
- Junta de Freguesia de Cinfaes
When making plans for your trip to Castro Daire, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Viseu (VSE) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Castro Daire?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Castro Daire, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Castro Daire are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 440 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 109 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 467 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Castro Daire is 1270 mm.