Find cheap hotels in Catalkoy
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Catalkoy
Most frequently booked hotels in Catalkoy
Finding Catalkoy Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Catalkoy? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Catalkoy
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Catalkoy, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Catalkoy hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Luxurious Villa With Spectacular Mountain & SEA Views With THE Latest Wifi
The city of Catalkoy has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Catalkoy include:
- Cyprus Museum
- Diana Beach
- Loukia and Michael Zampelas Art Museum
- Frederick University
- Famagusta Gate
- Nicosia Municipal Arts Centre
- Cyprus Folk Art Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Catalkoy?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Catalkoy, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Catalkoy are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and February, whereas September and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 21°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Catalkoy is 20 mm.