Find cheap hotels in Catania
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Catania
Most frequently booked hotels in Catania
Top budget Catania hotel deals
Top luxury Catania hotel deals
Finding Catania Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Catania? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Elephant Fountain, Catania Cathedral and Palazzo Biscari. You can choose among 384 Catania hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Catania, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Catania has a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 112 airport hotels
- 26 budget hotels
- 150 family-friendly hotels
- 18 luxury hotels
- 114 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Catania
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Catania, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these Catania hotels for their free breakfast:
- Asmundo di Gisira
- B&B Bella Stella
- B&B Etnea Palace
These Catania hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Romano Palace Luxury Hotel
- NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi
- Castello D'Urso Somma B&B
Guests who stayed at these Catania hotels appreciated the on-site gym:
- UNA Hotel Palace
- Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
- Amber House - -
The culturally-rich city of Catania is known for its shopping, walking and cafes. Popular attractions in and around Catania include:
- Elephant Fountain
- Catania Cathedral
- Palazzo Biscari
- Greek-Roman Theatre
- Massimo Bellini Theater
- Ursino Castle
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo
When making plans for your trip to Catania, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Catania?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Catania, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Catania are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 175 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 54 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 46 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 250 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Catania is 525 mm.