Find cheap hotels in Čatrnja
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Čatrnja
Most frequently booked hotels in Čatrnja
Finding Čatrnja Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Čatrnja? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Čatrnja
When you're deciding where to stay in Čatrnja, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Čatrnja hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Degenija
The welcoming city of Čatrnja is known for its lake views, natural parks and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Čatrnja include:
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Old Town Drežnik
- Spoljaric Sawmill
- Plitvice Lakes National Park - Entrance 2
- Sastavci Waterfall
- Veliki Slap Waterfall
- Caves of Barac
When arranging your Čatrnja getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Rijeka (RJK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Čatrnja?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Čatrnja, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Čatrnja are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and November, whereas April and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Čatrnja is 32 mm.