Find cheap hotels in Cayambe
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cayambe
Most frequently booked hotels in Cayambe
Finding Cayambe Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Cayambe? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cayambe
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Cayambe, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Cayambe for the free breakfast:
- Hostería Loma Larga - Cayambe
The city of Cayambe has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cayambe include:
- Yaznan Park
- Cayambe Church
- Cayambe Central Park
- El Lechero
- Peguche Waterfall
- Quito Zoo
- Poncho Plaza
When making plans for your trip to Cayambe, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cayambe?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Cayambe, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cayambe are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are March and April, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 13 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Cayambe is 41 mm.