I booked this for a business trip and then a day of adventure with my family the next day. On the way to Cedar City my son got ill and we had to turn around & go back home. Even though this was not a refundable stay at this point, the hotel and expedia worked hard to get us a refund. I did not visit but they will get my business for being generous and understanding.
- Southern Utah University
- 19 min walk
- Utah Shakespeare Festival
- 2 min drive
- Adams Shakespearean Theatre
- 2 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional)
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and near a train station, Ramada by Wyndham Cedar City is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kolob Canyons Visitor Center and Veteran's Park, while Adams Shakespearean Theatre and Southern Utah Museum of Art are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Southern Utah University - 19 min walk
- Cedar Skate and Fun Center - 20 min walk
- Utah Shakespeare Festival - 2 min drive
- Adams Shakespearean Theatre - 2 min drive
- Frontier Homestead State Park Museum - 2 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Puerto Vallarta – Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Puerto Vallarta – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Cedar City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort