- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Thunder Mountain Motorsports
- 2 min drive
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- 14 min drive
- Panguitch Lake
- 32 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Timberbrook is located in Brian Head. Those looking for an activity can check out Brian Head Ski Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Dixie National Forest and Navajo Ridge.
- Thunder Mountain Motorsports - 2 min drive
- Cedar Breaks National Monument - 14 min drive
- Panguitch Lake - 32 min drive
- Utah Shakespeare Festival - 39 min drive
- Southern Utah University - 39 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) - 41 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Old and cramped
Room was in really old condition: carpet very old and dingy, room didn't smell fresh. Master bedroom was very small and cramped. Bunk bed had no ladder. Overall we were dissatisfied with the accommodations given the price.