Find cheap hotels in Cervantes
Hotels from £65
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cervantes
Most frequently booked hotels in Cervantes
Finding Cervantes Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Cervantes? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 21 Cervantes hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for cheap hotels in Cervantes, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Cervantes has a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 2 budget hotels
- 8 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cervantes
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Cervantes, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this Cervantes hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Heights Bed & Breakfast
The following Cervantes hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Cervantes Pinnacles Motel
- Lancelin Beach Hotel
- Ledge Point Holiday Park
Travellers who stayed at this Cervantes hotel liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Pinnacles Edge Resort
The relaxing city of Cervantes is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Cervantes include:
- Pinnacles Visitor Centre
- Thirsty Point Lookout
- Nambung National Park
- The Pinnacles
- Jurien Bay Marine Park
- Jurien Bay Country Golf Club
- Jurien Bay Jetty
When is the Best Time to Explore Cervantes?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Cervantes, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cervantes are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 53 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 196 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 63 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Cervantes is 512 mm.