Find cheap hotels in Cesano Maderno
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Finding Cesano Maderno Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Cesano Maderno? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Cesano Maderno hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cesano Maderno
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Cesano Maderno, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Cesano Maderno for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Parco Borromeo
- AS Hotel dei Giovi
- Groane Hotel Residence
Exploring Cesano Maderno
The city of Cesano Maderno has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cesano Maderno include:
- Borromeo Park
- Palazzo Arese Borromeo
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Monza Cathedral
- Fiera Milano Exhibition Center
- Fiera Milano City
- Corso Como
When arranging your Cesano Maderno getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Milan (LIN-Linate) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cesano Maderno?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Cesano Maderno, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Cesano Maderno are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas January and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 182 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 327 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Cesano Maderno is 1027 mm.