Find cheap hotels in Chaiyo
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chaiyo
Most frequently booked hotels in Chaiyo
Finding Chaiyo Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Chaiyo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Chaiyo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chaiyo include:
- Park and Water Park Complex
- Ang Thong Technical College
- Sing Buri Buddhist Monument
- King Narai National Museum
- Temple of Great Jewel Relic
When is the Best Time to Explore Chaiyo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Chaiyo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Chaiyo are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 228 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 518 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Chaiyo is 1006 mm.