Find cheap hotels in Cham Island
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cham Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Cham Island
Finding Cham Island Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Cham Island? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Cham Island hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Exploring Cham Island
The city of Cham Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cham Island include:
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Quan Cong Temple
- Tan Ky House
- Chua Cau
- Cua Dai Beach
- Cua Dai Bridge
- An Bang Beach
When making plans for your trip to Cham Island, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cham Island?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Cham Island, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Cham Island are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 16 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 22 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Cham Island is 63 mm.