Find cheap hotels in Chamalieres
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chamalieres
Most frequently booked hotels in Chamalieres
Finding Chamalieres Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Chamalieres? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Chamalieres has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chamalieres include:
- Place de Jaude
- Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral
- Puy de Pariou
- Puy de Dome
- Musee du Ranquet
- Musee Bargoin
- Musee Lecoq
When making plans for your holiday in Chamalieres, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Chamalieres?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Chamalieres, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Chamalieres are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Chamalieres is 626 mm.