Find cheap hotels in Champion
Hotels from £167
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Champion
Most frequently booked hotels in Champion
Finding Champion Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Champion? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 19 Champion hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Champion
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Champion, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Champion hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Seven Springs Townhouse--wifi, Free Shuttle, Private Outdoor Spa , Remodelled,
- Seven Springs Luxury Townhouse!
The city of Champion has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Champion include:
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- Living Treasures Animal Park
- Kooser State Park
- Laurel Hill State Park
- Glades Pike Winery
- Somerset County Memorial Park
When arranging your Champion getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Champion?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Champion, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Champion are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 273 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 357 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 278 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Champion is 1250 mm.