Find cheap hotels in Chandai
Hotels from £63
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chandai
Most frequently booked hotels in Chandai
Finding Chandai Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Chandai? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Chandai has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chandai include:
- L'Aigle Public Park
- Juin 44 Museum
- Church of Saint Jean
- Le Bois des Aigles
When is the Best Time to Explore Chandai?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Chandai, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Chandai are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and November, whereas April and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Chandai is 35 mm.