Find cheap hotels in Changhua
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Changhua
Most frequently booked hotels in Changhua
Finding Changhua Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Changhua? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Changhua
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Changhua, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Changhua for the free breakfast:
- All-Ur Boutique Motel - Chang-Hua Branch
- Forte Hotel Changhua
- Changhua KuiKuan Boutique Motel
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Changhua enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Forte Hotel Changhua
The city of Changhua has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Changhua include:
- C-119 Military Aircraft Park
- Bagua Mountain Scenic Area
- Baguashan Buddha
- Jie Xiao Ci Temple
- Changhua Arts Museum
- Changhua Confucius Temple
- Gu Yue Folk Museum
When arranging your Changhua getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Taichung (RMQ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Changhua?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Changhua, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Changhua are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas April and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 18 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Changhua is 47 mm.