Find cheap hotels in Chatel-Guyon
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chatel-Guyon
Most frequently booked hotels in Chatel-Guyon
Finding Chatel-Guyon Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Chatel-Guyon? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Chatel-Guyon
When you're thinking about where to stay in Chatel-Guyon, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Chatel-Guyon hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Hotel Splendid
The city of Chatel-Guyon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chatel-Guyon include:
- Volcan d'Auvergne
- Puy de Pariou
- Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral
- Place de Jaude
- Puy de Dome
- Chateau de Chazeron
- Mozac Abbey
When making plans for your holiday in Chatel-Guyon, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Chatel-Guyon?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Chatel-Guyon, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Chatel-Guyon are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Chatel-Guyon is 626 mm.