Find cheap hotels in Chatsworth
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chatsworth
Most frequently booked hotels in Chatsworth
Finding Chatsworth Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Chatsworth? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Chatsworth
When you're deciding where to stay in Chatsworth, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Chatsworth hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Key Motel
The city of Chatsworth has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chatsworth include:
- Grey Roots Museum & Archives
- Inglis Falls
- Story Book Park
- Harrison Park
- Stone Tree Golf
- Georgian College Owen Sound Campus
- Billy Bishop Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Chatsworth?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Chatsworth, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Chatsworth are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and March, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Chatsworth is 33 mm.