- Liked: Cleanliness
- St. John the Baptist Basilica
- 5 min walk
- Chaumont Town Hall
- 6 min walk
- Counts of Champagne Tower
- 7 min walk
- Chaumont (XCW-Chaumont Semoutiers Air Base)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chaumont, Grand Hotel Terminus Reine is near a train station. Local landmarks include Counts of Champagne Tower and St. John the Baptist Basilica, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Mairie Museum.
- St. John the Baptist Basilica - 5 min walk
- Chaumont Town Hall - 6 min walk
- Counts of Champagne Tower - 7 min walk
- Chaumont Viaduct - 14 min walk
- Nogent Church - 19 min drive
- Chaumont Station - 1 min walk
- Where to eat
- Reine – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Grand Hotel Terminus Reine
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel near the station Chaumont
Very nice hotel full of hunting trophies better than the F1 chain but still basic - no coffee or tea in the bedroom one blanket one pillow lots of noise from the heating I think! Shower water went on the floor so had to mop up with a towel but wasn't expensive and only for one night! breakfast wasn't an exceptional one - continental but ham was the only meat and not a great choice so for 20€ for two people rather expensive for what was on offer! However bed was comfortable so slept reasonably well and I wanted two singles and this was the only hotel on that night that had them so all in all I would use them again but would ask reception for more pillows blankets and towels!