The cheapest cities in Europe you MUST visit
More cheap flights, more affordable comfy hotel rooms and more delightfully yummy food that costs next to nothing: the perfect ingredients for a memorable holiday that won’t break the bank.Whether tasting currywurst in Berlin or strolling the stunning historical centre of Prague, you can get more out of a budget-friendly holiday with a visit to these truly cheap cities. There’s something for every travel lover! Read more about the cheapest cities in Europe in our full blog post.
Terms and Conditions
• Discount will be applied to the price of selected hotels (excluding applicable taxes and other fees).
• Hotel prices displayed include the promotional discount and are per stay based on the cheapest double room available.
• Blackout periods may apply and a minimum hotel stay may be required. Please check individual hotel for details.
• Package prices quoted are per person per stay based on return flights and two people sharing a room, inclusive of all taxes.
• Flight prices quoted are per person based on return flights, inclusive of all taxes.
• Additional baggage charges may apply to flights or to packages, including flights with low cost airlines.
• Prices displayed are for stays or flights on the specific dates shown.
• Offers are subject to limited availability and may be discontinued without notice.
• ebookers’ usual booking terms and conditions apply.
Promoter: Expedia Inc, 333 - 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA.