Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to Ayurvedic treatments, facials or manicures and pedicures at Cheltenham Chase Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 11 minutes by car from Cheltenham Racecourse and 8 minutes from Cheltenham Town Hall
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 2257 reviews
About the The Cheltenham Chase HotelLocation Shurdington Road, Cheltenham, England GL3 4PB
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 3272 square feet (304 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly The Cheltenham Chase Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Cheltenham hotel is smoke free.
- 122 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3272 sq ft of conference space
- 304 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (97.4 km / 60.5 mi)
- Train station: Gloucester Station (8.9 km / 5.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel offers 122 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Hardy Restaurant – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Cheltenham Chase Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 5.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 25 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 5.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cheltenham Chase Hotel QHotels Gloucester
- Cheltenham Chase Hotel QHotels
- Cheltenham Chase QHotels Gloucester
- Cheltenham Chase QHotels
- Cheltenham Chase Hotel
- Cheltenham Chase
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel QHotels
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.