Find cheap hotels in Cheonan
Hotels from £26
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cheonan
Most frequently booked hotels in Cheonan
Finding Cheonan Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Cheonan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 22 Cheonan hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cheonan
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Cheonan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Cheonan hotels for the free breakfast:
- Cheonan Central Tourist Hotel
- Nyxfox Hotel
- Hotel Cherbourg
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Cheonan appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- ON City Hotel
- Metro Tourist Hotel
The city of Cheonan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cheonan include:
- Gakwonsa Temple
- Cheonan Oryong Stadium
- Independence Hall of Korea
- Woo Jeong Hills Golf Course
- Tedin Water Park
- Cheonan Baekseok Stadium
- Gwangdeoksa Temple
When arranging your Cheonan getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cheonan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Cheonan, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Cheonan are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas January and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Cheonan is 23 mm.