Find cheap hotels in Cherrapunji
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cherrapunji
Most frequently booked hotels in Cherrapunji
Finding Cherrapunji Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Cherrapunji? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cherrapunji
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Cherrapunji, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Cherrapunji for the free breakfast:
- POLO ORCHID RESORT CHERRAPUNJEE
The city of Cherrapunji has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cherrapunji include:
- Mawsmai Cave
- Kshaid Nohsngithiang Eco Park
- Seven Sisters Falls
When making plans for your trip to Cherrapunji, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Sylhet (ZYL-Osmani Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cherrapunji?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Cherrapunji, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cherrapunji are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 566 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 749 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 102 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Cherrapunji is 1493 mm.