- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chester Zoo
- 3 min drive
- Grosvenor Park
- 4 min drive
- Countess of Chester Hospital
- 6 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chester, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester is in the historical district and near a train station. Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Chester Zoo and Blue Planet Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Chester Racecourse or Oulton Park Circuit.
- Chester Zoo - 3 min drive
- Grosvenor Park - 4 min drive
- Roman Amphitheatre - 5 min drive
- Countess of Chester Hospital - 6 min drive
- Eastgate Clock - 10 min drive
- Chester Station - 4 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Marco Pierre White – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Garden Room and Terrace – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities