Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Restaurant (Breakfast)
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the WiFi
- Within a 15-minute walk of Chester Cathedral and Chester City Walls
Hallmark Inn Chester ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hallmark Inn Chester
Poor quality hotel, definitely not for families.
Good central hotel would stay here again.
Needs an overhaul!!!
About the Hallmark Inn ChesterLocation City Road, Chester, England CH1 3AF
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Hallmark Inn Chester also features tour or ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 3-star Chester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 75 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (53.7 km / 33.4 mi)
- Train station: Chester Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hallmark Inn Chester offers 75 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Chester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply).
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Restaurant (Breakfast) – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hallmark Chester
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.