Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Chester Cathedral and 6 minutes on foot from Grosvenor Museum
Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, Chester ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, Chester
5 Mar 2018 by General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Macdonald New Blossoms. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the four star rating. Your feedback has been extremely useful and I will be doing a full check of our offering, we have recently changed some of our brand standards however we haven't removed anything, in fact we have added more items. We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards Steven Hayes General Manager
Trip to chester
11 Jan 2018 by General Manager
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon! Kind Regards Steven Hayes General Manager
Great value stay
Lovely hotel, shame about the night club!!
Great hotel but pricey
Heart of the City
About the Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, ChesterLocation St John Street, Chester, England CH1 1HL
Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 21 August 2019 to 30 September 2019 (dates subject to change).
As a guest of Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, Chester, you'll find dry cleaning/laundry services and 24-hour room service. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Parking is available for a fee. This Victorian Chester hotel is smoke free.
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1650
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (54.7 km / 34 mi)
- Train station: Chester Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, Chester offers 67 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. 22-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- One child stays free
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blossoms Hotel Chester
- Chester Macdonald Hotel
- Chester New Blossoms Hotel
- Macdonald Blossoms Chester
- Macdonald New Blossoms
- Macdonald New Blossoms Chester
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel Chester
- New Blossoms Hotel
- New Blossoms Hotel Chester
- Hotel Macdonald New Blossoms
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, Chester Hotel
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, Chester Chester
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel, Chester Hotel Chester