- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Eastgate Clock
- 1 min walk
- Chester Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- Roman Amphitheatre
- 5 min walk
- Manchester (MAN)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chester, The Chester Grosvenor is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Delamere Forest and popular attractions include Chester Zoo and Blue Planet Aquarium. Chester Roman Gardens and The Ice Cream Farm are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Eastgate Clock - 1 min walk
- Chester Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Roman Amphitheatre - 5 min walk
- Grosvenor Park - 6 min walk
- Chester City Walls - 7 min walk
- Chester Station - 13 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Simon Radley Fine Dining – 1 star Michelin rating. Serves dinner on selected days.
- La Brasserie – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- The Arkle Bar and Lounge – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch.
About this property
The Chester Grosvenor
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A proper old hotel treated like royalty' from the doorman to the cleaners,Excelent service from all the staff with out exception