Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include conference space and a fireplace in the lobby
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Grosvenor Museum and 9 minutes on foot from Chester Cathedral
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 527 reviews
About the Ye Olde Kings HeadLocation 48-50 Lower Bridge Street, Chester, England CH1 1RS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The business-friendly Ye Olde Kings Head also features tour or ticket assistance and a fireplace in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Chester inn is smoke free.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1622
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour and ticket information
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (39.9 km / 24.8 mi)
- Train station: Chester Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ye Olde Kings Head offers 8 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Chester inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
On-site venue – This pub specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ye Olde Kings Head Inn Chester
- Ye Olde Kings Head Chester