Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer furnished patios, showers and portable fans
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include supervised activities for kids, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a playground
About the SaiyuenLocation DD CC Lot 12, Cheung Chau,
As a guest of Saiyuen, you'll find a terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ. There are 3 meeting rooms available. Saiyuen also features a garden, a picnic area, and concierge services. This Cheung Chau riad is smoke free.
- 46 guestrooms or units
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
- Locker space
Saiyuen offers 46 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and portable fans. Rooms open to furnished patios. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private patio (furnished)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Portable fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Check-in time starts at 15
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: HKD 500.0 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: HKD 45 for adults and HKD 45 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.